As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Warrior is a class in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Warriors are fearless brawlers who possess a vast knowledge of arms and armor. They use this knowledge to fortify their defenses."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Warrior class combo
- Fortified Armor
- Active when you have at least (N) different warrior pieces on board.
- (3) Warriors: All friendly warriors have +5 armor.
- (6) Warriors: All friendly warriors have an additional +7 armor.
- (9) Warriors: All friendly warriors have an additional +9 armor.
List of Warriors[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Warrior is a class with high resistance to physical damage. Their bonuses stack additively.
- 3 Warriors have +5 armor.
- 6 Warriors have +12 armor.
- 9 Warriors have +21 armor.
It is hard to get their final class bonus since it requires 9 of the 10 available warriors in the game.
Species[edit | edit source]
There are 10 warriors in the game, from the following species:
- 2 Orc
- 1 Beast
- 1 Element
- 1 Naga
- 1 Human
- 2 Demon
- 1 Troll
- 1 God
- 1 Human / Beast
Strategy[edit | edit source]
General strategy[edit | edit source]
Warriors are usually combined with Orcs. With their bonuses combined, the warriors have both high armor and health.
Warriors are popular early game units, with 2 Orcs/Warriors and another Warrior you can get Orcs(2)-Warrior(3) bonuses early.
Combination strategy[edit | edit source]
Common combinations with warriors include: