Each unit has a numerical value called Unit Level, locate in the place where your courier level is when you click on a unit. Unit level determine their sold price and damage dealt to a player when they survive on attacking board.
Calculation[edit | edit source]
The unit level of each combination of a unit with their 1/2/3 star version is all manually set, i.e. there is no calculation. However, it can be observed from the game files that these values are set according to following pattern
- The unit level of a 1 star unit is their base cost.
- The unit level of a 2 star unit is their base cost+2.
- The unit level of a 3 star unit is their base cost+4, except
Selling Price[edit | edit source]
A unit refunds gold equating to its level when sold.
- 1 star unit return full cost when sold.
- 2 star unit that has base cost $1 return full cost when sold.
- 2 star Enchantress refund 3 gold and can be combine using only 2 1 star Enchantresses, in which case results in a profit of 1 gold.
Player damage[edit | edit source]
Each unit deals damage to a defending player when it survives. Damage is calculated as 1 + roundDown(unit level/3).