Undead is a species in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"The Undead are horrifying apparitions that instill fear in their enemies, revealing their weaknesses."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Undead species combo
- Active when you have at least (N) different undead pieces on board.
- (2) Undeads: All enemies have -4 armor.
- (4) Undeads: All enemies have -6 armor.
List of Undead[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Assume a general unit with 5 base armor, the minus armor debuff for (2) Undead results about x1.224 multiplier to physical damage output. This is far easier than (4) Troll = 35% attack speed and also better then the (2) Beast = 10% damage.
- DP is an incredibly valuable piece for undead synergy, since her ability deals physical Dmg, which gets amplified by the Undead bonus.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
General Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Undead synergy is arguably the bonus with the best cost/effectiveness. It only has real value in a heavy physical oriented lineup, so it has the best value in Hunters, Knights and Warrior lineups. The earliest Undead bonus is given by Drow + Lich/Abaddon, which enables a Hunter/Knights hybrid lineup as early as 5 pieces, recommended Drow, Aba, CK, Beastmaster, Windranger/Mirana. Otherwise, a early Knight lineup + Drow, with Luna carry.
Undead bonus is immensely valuable in the early/mid game, because of the low HP and armor of the lineups at this stage of the game; however, it does fall off greatly in the end game. Although at the same time, because of Necro, DP and Lich being universally great pieces, it becomes easy and fairly valuable to have 2 undeads in pretty much any lineup. The best Phys end game carries to pair with Undead bonus are Troll Warlord, Luna, Drow and DP.
A super heavy Phys Knight lineup is feasible, with Aba, Drow, DP and Lich/Necro + Luna carry, or better yet, Aba, DP, Lich, Necro + Luna, considering a heavily itemized lvl 3 Luna with 4 Undeads (and Mask of madness if possible) is THE strongest phys carry in the game bar none, no need for Drow, Lich + Necro will provide more utility (and Magical dmg).