Dota Auto Chess
(Redirected from Support)
Dota Auto Chess is a custom map and game mode created for Dota by the Chinese developer Drodo Games.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Eight player fast-paced mini-tournament battles.
- Fight across an 8x8 field mimicking a chessboard using familiar Dota heroes as your game pieces.
- Less twitch-heavy gameplay, more strategy and nuance: Pieces fight automatically, but where you place them and who you place determines victory.
- Easy to learn, fast to play, difficult to master.
Support[edit | edit source]
- The main support channel for DAC is the Workshop page, found here.