Mech is a class in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Mechs are equipped with unique contraptions to quickly recover from any kind of damage on the battlefield."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Mech class combo
- Self Repair
- Active when you have at least (N) different mech pieces on board.
- (2) Mechs: All friendly mechs have +15 HP regeneration.
- (4) Mechs: All friendly mechs have an additional +25 HP regeneration.
List of Mech Units[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mech is a class with high regeneration. Their bonuses stack additively.
- 2 Mechs have +15 hp regeneration.
- 4 Mechs have +40 hp regeneration.
- It is hard to get their final class bonus, it requires only 4 of the available 5 mechs in the game but two of them are legendary ($5).
- Four out of five mechs are goblins. The last mech, Gyrocopter, is a dwarf.
Species[edit | edit source]
There are 5 mechs in the game, from the following species:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
General strategy[edit | edit source]
Mechs are always combined with Goblins. With their bonuses combined, the mechs have both high regeneration and armor.
Mechs are popular early game units, with 2 Goblins/Mechs and another Goblin you can get Goblins(3)-Mechs(2) bonuses early.
Mechs are powerfully early and late game, but fall behind in mid game until you get the Goblin(6) bonus and getting all Goblins you need can be hard since you need to find one Techies. As result, most people who start with mechs tend to switch to another strategy mid game.