As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Knight is a class in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Knights are holy defenders of the realm. As they engage in battle, the Omniscience may bless them with a divine shield."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Knight class combo
- Divine Protection
- Active when you have at least (N) different knight pieces on board.
- Shield gives 80% magic resistance and 30 armor for 3 seconds
- (3) Knights: All friendly knights have 40% chance to proc a damage-reducing shield.
- (6) Knights: All allies have 40% chance to proc a damage-reducing shield.
List of Knights[edit | edit source]
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Each knight bonus tier is a trigger instance that works independently from each other.
Every 3 seconds, each knight bonus checks for a chance to get triggered and whether the knight is affected by a Hex debuff or not. When a bonus get triggered, it grants the knight a buff (shield) that gives 80% magic resist and 30 armor for 3 seconds.
If the Knight is affected by a Hex debuff when a knight bonus check for trigger, the shields are instantly removed after being applied. Also, when a Hex debuff is applied on a Knight, it removes any shield buff on the unit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
When 2 knight bonus get triggered at the same time, the knight gains 2 shields (60 armor and 96% magic resist).
At (6) Knight, each knight is affected by 2 knight buffs, and other units is affected by 1.
The knights have the following probability distribution table:
|Number of shields||2||1||0|
- 40%/64% chance to roll at least 1 shield;
It is hard to get their final class bonus since it requires all 6 of the available 6 knights in the game.
Species[edit | edit source]
There are 6 knights in the game, from the following species:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Combination strategy[edit | edit source]
Common combinations with knights include:
- Knights and Undeads: Abaddon and Drow Ranger for early Undead(2) bonus.
- Knights and Trolls: Bat Rider and 3 Trolls for Troll(4) bonus.
- Knights and Dragons: Dragon Knight and 2 Dragons for Dragon(3) bonus.
knight+human+mage+dragon[edit | edit source]
6 knights + 2 dragons + kotl + cm add 3 mages last