Items

From Dota Auto Chess Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Items can be equipped on your chess pieces to improve their performance on the board.

Items will combine on the player's courier or on a unit once a round begins.

Items have a chance to drop from defeated Creeps enemies. The odds of receiving higher tier items is better the stronger the enemy. There are 4 tiers of item rarity.

The levels of different creeps are shown here

Creep Name Unit Level Spawns on Round Number spawned
Radiant Creep pve_melee_good 1 (Round 1)

(Round 3)

2

2

Radiant Ranged Creep pve_ranged_good 1 (Round 2)

(Round 3)

2

2

Radiant Mega Creep pve_melee_good_mega 2 (Round 2)

(Round 3)

1

2

Golem pve_stone_a 4 (Round 10) 1
Golem pve_stone_b 3 2
Alpha Wolf pve_wolf_big 5 (Round 15) 1
Wolf pve_wolf_small 3 4
Hellbear pve_bear_a 5 (Round 20) 1
Hellbear pve_bear_b 5 1
Wildwing pve_vulture_a 6 (Round 25) 1
Wildwing Ripper pve_vulture_b 6 1
Thunderhide pve_leishou_a 7 (Round 30) 1
Thunderhide pve_leishou_b 6 2
Black Dragon pve_black_dragon 8 (Round 35) 1
Troll Axe Flinger pve_troll_dark_a 5 (Round 40) 4
Fiery Troll Foreman pve_troll_dark_b 7 1
Frosty Troll Foreman pve_troll_dark_c 7 1
Year Beast pve_nian 9 (Round 45) 1
Roshan pve_roshan 9 (Round 50) 1

The percentage chance for item tiers from enemy Creeps

Unit Level Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4
1 20% 0% 0% 0%
2 40% 0% 0% 0%
3 50% 0% 0% 0%
4 40% 20% 0% 0%
5 20% 40% 0% 0%
6 30% 30% 10% 0%
7 30% 30% 20% 0%
8 20% 40% 30% 10%
9 10% 40% 30% 20%

For example, Killing a Wolf Alpha (level 5) will grant you a 20% chance for a tier 2 item, a 40% chance for a tier 1 item, and a 40% chance to receive nothing.

Killing each of the 4 smaller Wolf (level 3) that spawn on the same wave will grant you a 50% chance for a tier 1 item.

The earliest you can get a Reaver, Mystic Staff, or Sacred Relic is Round 35 from the Black Dragon.

Drops[edit | edit source]

A table of the items dropped from creeps

Stackability: Determine whether the item stack with itself or not. Unless mentioned at the end of this page, all items stack and different items stack with each other.

Name Effects Drop From Stackability
Blades of Attack +10 Attack damage Tier 1 Yes
Blight Stone 3 Armor reduction to the target.1 Tier 1 No
Blink Dagger +25% mana gained through taking damage

Instantly teleports to the farthest vacant grid in this column.

Tier 2 No
Broad Sword +20 Attack damage Tier 2 Yes
Chainmail +5 Armor Tier 1 Yes
Cloak +15% Magic resistance Tier 1 Yes
Crown +50% Mana gained by dealing damage Tier 1 No
Demon Edge +30 Attack damage Tier 3 Yes
Ring of Health +10 HP regeneration Tier 1 Yes
Hyperstone +30 Attack speed Tier 3 Yes
Javelin +15 Attack damage Tier 2 Yes
Mithril Hammer +15 Attack Damage Tier 2 Yes
Morbid Mask +5% Lifesteal Tier 1 Yes
Mystic Staff -40% Magic resistance to the target1

+100% mana gained by dealing damage

Tier 4 No
Ogre Axe +15% Max HP3 Tier 2 No
Plate Mail +10 Armor. Tier 2 Yes
Quarterstaff +5 Attack damage, +10 Attack speed Tier 1 Yes
Reaver +500 Max HP

+15% Max HP3

Tier 4 Yes
Ring of Regeneration +5 HP regeneration Tier 1 Yes
Robe of the Magi -30% Magic resistance to target1 Tier 1 No
Sacred Relic +50 Attack damage Tier 4 Yes
Stout Shield Blocks 10 damage2 Tier 1 No
Ultimate Orb +250 Max HP

+25% mana gained through taking damage

Tier 3 Mana: No

Other: Yes

Vitality Booster +250 Max HP Tier 2 Yes
Void Stone +100% mana gained by dealing damage Tier 1 No
Staff of Wizardry -30% Magic resistance to target1 Tier 2 No

1 See 1 in below section.

2 See 4 in below section.

3 See 7 in below section.

Combined Items[edit | edit source]

A table of every item that you can build in the game and the required items to build them.

Stackability: Determine whether the item stack with itself or not. Unless mentioned at the end of this page, all items stack and different items stack with each other.

Name Effects Requirements Stackability
Assault Cuirass Aura: +10 Armor and +10% attack speed for allies within 1 grid

Aura: -10 Armor and -10% attack speed for enemies within 1 grid

Hyperstone, Chain Mail, Plate Mail No
Battle Fury +30 Attack damage, melee attacks deal 30% cleave damage in a range of 2 grids6

+10 HP regeneration

+100% mana gained by dealing damage

Perseverance, Demon Edge Mana: No

Other: Yes

Black King Bar +15 Attack damage

+15% Max HP.7

Active after become damage: Grants spell immunity and 100% magic resistance for 8 sec. 30s cooldown

Ogre Axe, Mithril Hammer Yes
Blade Mail +5 Armor

+10 Attack damage

Active after become damaged: For 4 seconds, duplicates 100% of the damage taken back to the unit that dealt the damage.5 30s cooldown.

Broad Sword, Chain Mail Yes
Crystalys +15 Attack damage

20% chance to deal 1.5x damage.

Blades of Attack, Broad Sword Yes
Daedalus +40 Attack damage

10% chance to deal 4x damage.

Crystalys, Demon Edge Yes
Dagon 1 -30% Magic resistance to the target1,2, +50% Mana gained by dealing damage.

Autocast: Deal 400 magical damage to a random enemy.

Staff of Wizardry, Crown No
Dagon 2 -60% Magic resistance to the target1,2, +50% Mana gained by dealing damage.

Autocast: Deal 500 magical damage to a random enemy.

Staff of Wizardry, Dagon 1 No
Dagon 3 -90% Magic resistance to the target1,2, +50% Mana gained by dealing damage.

Autocast: Deal 600 magical damage to a random enemy.

Staff of Wizardry, Dagon 2 No
Dagon 4 -120% Magic resistance to the target1,2, +50% Mana gained by dealing damage.

Autocast: Deal 700 magical damage to a random enemy.

Staff of Wizardry, Dagon 3 No
Dagon 5 -150% Magic resistance to the target1,2, +50% Mana gained by dealing damage.

Autocast: Deal 800 magical damage to a random enemy.

Staff of Wizardry, Dagon 4 No
Desolator +30 Attack damage

15 Armor reduction to the target1

Blight Stone, Mithril Hammer x2 Armor reduction: No

Other: Yes

Divine Rapier +150 Attack damage Demon Edge, Sacred Relic Yes
Hood Of Defiance +15 HP regeneration

+30 Magic resistance

Ring of Health, Cloak, Ring of Regeneration Yes
Kaya -100% Magic resistance to target1 Magi Robe, Staff of Wizardry No
Mask of Madness +10% Lifesteal

+30 Attack speed

Silences the bearer.

Morbid Mask, Quarter Staff Yes
Maelstrom +25 Attack damage

25% chance on attack to release a bolt of electricity that leaps between 3 targets, dealing 100 to each.3

Javelin, Mithril Hammer Yes
Mjollnir +50 Attack damage, +30 Attack speed

25% chance on attack to release a bolt of electricity that leaps between 5 targets, dealing 200 damage to each.3

Maelstorm, Hyperstone Yes
Monkey King Bar +80 Attack damage, +10 Attack speed

Attacks pierce through evasion.

Demon Edge, Javelin, Quarter Staff Yes
Moon Shard +70 Attack speed Hyperstone x2 Yes
Perseverance +10 HP regeneration

+100% mana gained by dealing damage

Ring of Health, Void Stone Mana: No

Other: Yes

Refresher Orb +20 HP regeneration

+200% mana gained by dealing damage

Refreshes the abilities after the first cast. 30s cooldown.

Perseverance x2 Mana: No

Other: Yes

Scythe Of Vyse -20% Magic resistance to the target1

+50% mana gained through dealing and taking damage

+250 Maximum HP

Autocast: Transforms an enemy chess into a sheep for 8s. 15s cooldown.

Mystic Staff, Ultimate Orb, Void Stone Debuff and mana: No

Other: Yes

Heart of Tarrasque +1000 Max HP

+30% Max HP7

1% HP regeneration per 1s.

Reaver, Vitality Booster, Vitality Booster Yes
Vanguard +250 Max HP, +10 HP regeneration

50% chance to block 50 damage.4

Vitality Booster, Stout Shield, Ring of Health Damage block: No

Other: Yes

1 These effects are applied as debuffs when a unit with the item land an auto attack. Last 5 seconds. Multiple applications of a same debuff do not stack, new application refreshes the duration.

2 Dagon 1-5 use the same debuff with different values. Multiple debuff applications by Dagon 1-5 do not stack with each other. The last application take effect. If there are multiple Dagon on 1 unit, the last equipped Dagon apply its effect.

3 Unlike in Dota 2, Chain Lightning proc are custom-made. Procs from multiple Maelstroms and Mjollnirs work independently and fully stack with each other. When 2 or more procs triggered on the same attack, they all deal damage properly.

4 Unlike in Dota 2, damage block are custom-made. Block all damage rather than only auto attack damage. Direct HP manipulation to mimic damage block effect rather than actually reducing damage. "Blocking" take effect to damage amount after all damage manipulations and before mana gain calculation. Damage block from multiple Stout Shields and multiple Vanguards do not stack. Stout Shield and Vanguard also do not stack. If unit has both Stout Shield and Vanguard, only Vanguard takes effect.

5 Unlike in Dota 2, damage return are custom-made. Return damage amount are calculated base on damage taken amount after all damage manipulation. Return damage type is pure. Return damage is dealt after a 0.1s delay. This effect from multiple Blade Mails do not stack.

6 Unlike in Dota 2, cleave are custom-made. Work like how cleave work in Warcraft III: Cleave damage trigger when the unit with the item land an auto attack. Cleave damage amount is calculated base on the original damage instance before all damage manipulation. Cleave damage type is pure. The cleave area is a 300 radius circle around the attack target. Cleave from multiple Battle Furys stack.

7 These effects from different items stack. These effects from multiple of same items also stack, with exception of Ogre Axe. They stack multiplicatively. From the game files, "+15% Max HP" is effectively "multiple Max HP by 1.15".

Unlike in Dota 2, the cooldown on all items' active are manually set and are unaffected by cooldown reduction mechanics.

For mana gain item effects, please check Mana.