As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Hunter is a class in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Hunters are experienced survivors of the primal world outside of civilization. Their refined weapon techniques allow them to attack more effectively than others would think possible, and strike through the enemies' evasive techniques."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Hunter class combo
- Aimed Shot
- Active when you have at least (N) different hunter pieces on board.
- (3) Hunters: All friendly hunters have +30 base attack damage and +30% chance to pierce through evasion.
- (6) Hunters: All friendly hunters have an additional +40 base attack damage and +40% chance to pierce through evasion.
List of Hunters[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Hunter is a class with high damage output.
- 3 Hunters increase base attack damage by 30 and give 30% chance to pierce evasion.
- 6 Hunters increase base attack damage by 70 and give 58% chance to pierce evasion.
It is hard to get their final class bonus since it requires only 6 of the available 7 hunters in the game. One of them is a legendary ($5).
Species[edit | edit source]
There are 7 hunters in the game, from the following species:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Starting strategy[edit | edit source]
Starting straight into hunters can be hard since their first class bonus is rather weak, instead you can start with a mix with another class. For example:
- Druids into Hunters: You can get many level 2 Druids early game with the Druids(2) bonus. Later add hunters that combo with Elf. The Druids can stay as front liners for the rest of the game, as you can easily get many level 3 Druids with the Druids(4) bonus without compromising your hunters.
- Warriors into Hunters: You can get 2 Orcs/Warriors and another Warrior for the Orcs(2)-Warrior(3) bonuses early. Later add hunters that combo with Orc. The Warriors can stay as front liners for the rest of the game, but you may want to replace them late game as they fall off without the Warrior(6) or Warrior(9) bonuses.
Combination strategy[edit | edit source]
Common combinations with hunters include:
Best Defence is Offence[edit | edit source]
6 Hunters have a unique playstyle: you don't care for life steal .. armor and sustain!
Shoot first, ask questions later.
4 high dps ranged heroes can easily kill any front line caster and break enemy formation.
In some situation it is viable to focus just on damage synergies: Hunter / Beast / Undead and fully ignore defence: Orc/Warrior/Goblin/Mech/Warlock/