As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Dota Auto Chess
Dota Auto Chess is a custom map and game mode created for Dota by the Chinese developer Drodo Games.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Eight player fast-paced mini-tournament battles.
- Fight across an 8x8 field mimicking a chessboard using familiar Dota heroes as your game pieces.
- Less twitch-heavy gameplay, more strategy and nuance: Pieces fight automatically, but where you place them and who you place determines victory.
- Easy to learn, fast to play, difficult to master.
Support[edit | edit source]
- The main support channel for DAC is the Workshop page, found here.