Demon Hunter is a class in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Exiled warriors who’ve learned to control fel energies."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Demon Hunter class combo
- Shuttered soul
- Active when there are at least (N) different demon hunter chess pieces on the chessboard.
- (1) Demon Hunter: Negate enemy demon power.
- (2) Demon Hunter: All friendly demons retain their Fel Power.
List of Demon Hunters[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Demon bonus only applies if either of following conditions is true:
- You have only 1 kind of demon and the enemy does not have any demon hunter.
- You have any number of demons and 2 different demon hunters.
In other words,
- (1) Demon Hunter prevents the enemy demon buff, if they do not have 2 different demon hunters.
- (2) Demon Hunters allows the demon buff to be applied on any number of demons you own, regardless rather the enemy has demon hunters or not.
Species[edit | edit source]
There are 2 demon hunters in the game, from the following species:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
General strategy[edit | edit source]
In most games, only one demons hunter is bought to deny the enemy team Demon's his Fel Power.
Eventually, two demon hunters are used together to allow a player to have more than one Demon without them losing their Fel Power. Effectively, that means being able to have up to 5 different units with high attack damage (50% attack damage output increase as pure damage).