Beast is a species in Dota Auto Chess.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Beasts are ferocious animals. They prey on the weak, drawing power from the size of their ever-growing pack."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Beast species combo
- Power of the Wild
- Active when you have at least (N) different beast pieces on board.
- (2) Beasts: All allies have +10% attack damage, including summoned units.
- (4) Beasts: All allies have +20% attack damage, including summoned units.
List of Beasts[edit | edit source]
*Currently removed from the pool as of patch 3/29/19, being adjusted.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
The bonus damage is provided by using
MODIFIER_PROPERTY_DAMAGEOUTGOING_PERCENTAGE, which is calculated base on total attack damage (base damage + bonus damage from other source other than this property).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 2 Beasts give 10% attack damage output increase.
- 4 Beasts give 30% attack damage output increase.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Beast/Warrior/Human/Druid[edit | edit source]
Enchantress Tusk Venomancer Sand King Lone Druid Lycan Kunkka Keeper of the Light Crystal Maiden Furion
- 6 Beasts give 45% attack damage included sumons
- 4 Humans All friendly humans have 25% chance to silence target for 4s when attacking + 20% chance to silence target for 4s when attacking
- 3 Warriors have +7 armor.
- 4 Druids ez lvl 3 (keep 1 Treant on reserve no need to put in chess board)
try to get ench lvl 2 asap ez win first 8 rounds after that build up maiden is there to let veno furion lycan fast build armies human buff is there to act as a semi doom lack of disables(kunka bear sand not enough) makes creep fights hard focus lv 3 druids crystal only to lvl 2 lvl 3 not worth many summons good for hp damage fast pace game win before 40+ round
Omega Stomper - Meme/Gimmick Build[edit | edit source]
This build requires luck and it's trash in the end game, but if you can pull it off you're gonna make people MAD.
Chesses[edit | edit source]
- Lone Druid
- Whatever other units that are tanky enough, i will explain later.
Strategy, sort of[edit | edit source]
It's pointless to give a full 10 piece build, cause this Meme build aims to stomp everyone out of the mid game in a matter of a few turns. Veno, LD, Lycan and Furion will keep spamming their stuff on the field, while the other tanky pieces soak the damage for them. The idea is to chunk people for 15+ every turn, ruining their economy and resources, and having fun at their expenses. This build is meant to work between Courier lvl 6 and 8, cause later you will just get clapped by a real build, full beast lineups are so bad in the end game. If you feel fancy you can run a couple warlocks like SF and Necro, with Veno they will give everyone lifesteal which is nice. You can also try to run a CM to pump mana into your summoners, but that works a lot better on paper than it does on the chessboar